During the Coronavirus pandemic, help protect your immune system with the Chakra bracelet. Beautiful quartz stones in the chakra sequence.
There are seven chakras in the body which are connected to the body glands. The seven chakras are discussed below;
1. Root Chakra: connected to our reproductive glands
2. Sacral Chakra: connected to the adrenal glands and can help in the control of metabolism and the immune system
3. Solar Plexus Chakra: connected to the pancreatic gland and can as well control metabolism
4. Heart Chakra: connected to thymus gland and can regulate the immune system
5. Throat Chakra: connected to thyroid gland and can be responsible for temperature changes
6. Third Eye Chakra: connected to the pituitary gland and responsible for the production of hormones and control the top 5 glands.
7. Crown Chakra: connected to pineal gland and can help regulate sleep and biological cycles.
STAXX utilizes USA made gold filled hardware that is tarnish resistant. As an added protection against everyday wear, we use gold filled wire protectors adding to the bracelets durability created something so durable because we wanted it to be long lasting for your little ones and mommies too!
Join the STAXX VIP facebook page and subscribe to our emails for exclusive discounts.
S I Z I N G
For the best fit, measure SNUGLY around the wrist with a soft measuring tape. If you do not own a soft measuring tape, take a piece string/yarn, wrap it around the wrist to take a measurement, then place it on a ruler. Order the exact size of your wrist. The bracelets are made with extra links that extend about ½ inch beyond the size you order. For example, if your wrist is exactly 5 inches, you order a 5 inch bracelet, it will approximately measure 5 inches on the first (smallest) link/wire guard and about 5.5 inches or slightly more on the last (largest) link. Each bracelet has three links. You can purchase additional link(s) to allow more room to grow in your little ones. One additional link gets the bracelet approximately half way to the next size up, and two additional links get you approximately one entire size up without interfering with how the bracelet fits now.
If you still have sizing questions, watch the “sizing” video highlights on my Instagram @shop.staxx or message me.
Please measure your wrist, as this sizing chart is a guide only, and does not represent all wrist sizes uniformly.
0-3 months : 3.5 inches
3-6 months: 4 inches
6-12 months: 4.5 inches
1-4 years old: 5 inches
4-8 years old: 5.5 inches
8+ years old: 6 inches
Ladies Small: 6.5 inches
Ladies Medium: 7 inches
Ladies Large: 7.5 inches
R E C O M M E N D A T I O N S
- We recommend removing any type of baby jewelry (ie, teething necklaces, bracelets) at bedtimes. Children should always be supervised wearing any type of jewelry.
-Avoid exposure to chemicals (ie, chlorine, perfumes, lotions)
-In prolonged water exposure, recommend to pat bracelet dry
- do not forcefully stretch bracelet
Caring for your bracelet:
Hardware used is gold filled, meaning it is resistant to tarnish, and okay to be in water. If exposed to water, I do still recommend patting dry, to to maximize the life of the bracelet. If unable to pay dry after water exposure, do not worry, because as stated prior, these are resistant to tarnish. Avoid prolonged exposure to chemicals, perfumes, lotions.